The REM will provide fast and direct service to Montréal-Trudeau Airport. It will take about 25 minutes to get there from downtown. This station is still under development by Aéroports de Montréal (ADM).
YUL-Aéroport-Montréal-Trudeau station will be connected to the air terminal.
- Start of construction: Work is being carried out by ADM
- Depth of the station: 35 m
- Length of each platform: 80 m
- Universal accessibility to the station's platforms via elevators
- Airport: Direct connection to the air terminal
Frequency once the network is fully commissioned
- Peak hours: 10 minutes
- Off-peak hours: 15 minutes
- Brossard: 43 minutes
- Central Station: 26 minutes
- McGill: 24 minutes
- Édouard-Montpetit: 21 minutes
- Anse-à-l'Orme: 31 minutes*
- Deux-Montagnes: 31 minutes*
*To get to this station, you must transfer at Bois-Franc station. We've added a conservative 10-minute connection time to our calculations.