The Montpellier station replaces the train station of the same name. Slightly elevated, it is characterized by a screen of plants composed of trees and shrubs to create a buffer zone between homes and the station.
The station is located between Jules Poitras Boulevard and Muir Street, west of Côte-Vertu Boulevard. The Montpellier station will be accessible from the public roads adjacent to Côte-Vertu Boulevard and the existing stairs that allow users to cross Côte-Vertu Boulevard via the overpass.
- Start of construction: Spring 2019
- Height of the station: 9.1 m from street level
- Length of each platform: 80 m
- Plant embankment: Buffer zone between homes and the station
Frequency once the network is fully commissioned
- Peak hours: 2.5 minutes
- Off-peak hours: 5 minutes
- Brossard: 29 minutes
- Central Station: 12 minutes
- McGill: 10 minutes
- Édouard-Montpetit: 7 minutes
- Bois-Franc: 4 minutes
- YUL-Aéroport-Montréal-Trudeau: 14 minutes*
- Anse-à-l'Orme: 22 minutes*
- Deux-Montagnes: 22 minutes*
*To get to this station, you must check the final destination before boarding the REM at Monpellier station.