The REM's McGill station is located in the heart of downtown and is connected to the green metro line. Every day, some 25,000 people will travel through this station, making it the network's second-busiest station after Central Station.
McGill station is located under McGill College Avenue, between De Maisonneuve Boulevard West and Saint-Catherine Street West. It will be accessible via Montréal Eaton Centre, Place Montréal Trust and the McGill metro station, which is on the green line.
- Start of construction: Fall 2018
- Depth of the station: 10 m
- Length of each platform: 80 m
Frequency once the network is fully commissioned
- Peak hours: 2.5 minutes
- Off-peak hours: 5 minutes
- Brossard: 18 minutes
- Central Station: 1 minute
- Édouard-Montpetit: 3 minutes
- Bois-Franc: 14 minutes
- Airport: 25 minutes*
- Anse-à-l'Orme: 33 minutes*
- Deux-Montagnes: 33 minutes*
*To get to this station, you must check the final destination before boarding the REM at McGill station.