Kirkland station is one of four REM stations on the West Island branch. It underwent unique architectural treatment due to its high visibility along the Trans-Canada Highway.
The Kirkland station is located at the intersection of Jean-Yves Street and Sainte-Marie Road, north of Highway 40. The main entrance to the station is through the kiosk on the bus platform side. A secondary entrance allows people coming from the bike path to access the station.
- Start of construction: 2021
- Height of the station: 24 m from street level
- Length of each platform: 80 m
Frequency once the network is fully commissioned
- Peak hours: 10 minutes
- Off-peak hours: 15 minutes
- Brossard: 47 minutes
- Central Station: 30 minutes
- McGill: 28 minutes
- Édouard-Montpetit: 25 minutes
- Bois-Franc: 14 minutes
- YUL-Aéroport-Montréal-Trudeau: 33 minutes*
- Anse-à-l'Orme: 3 minutes
- Deux-Montagnes: 41 minutes*
*To get to this station, you must transfer at Bois-Franc station. We've added a conservative 10-minute connection time to our calculations.