Île-des-Sœurs station underwent unique architectural treatment due to its proximity to the Samuel De Champlain Bridge. It was designed with a public square to facilitate access to the station and integrate harmoniously into its environment. The underground walkway beneath the station will also make it easier to connect the northern and southern areas of the island.
Île-des-Sœurs station will be located in the centre of Highway 10. It can be accessed from René-Levesque Boulevard and Champlain Bridge Street, as well as via an underground walkway.
- Start of construction: Fall 2019
- Height of the station: 14.3 m from street level
- Length of each platform: 80 m
- Planned public square
- Plant embankment along the highway
- Exterior architectural screen along the station to evoke the cables of the Samuel-De Champlain Bridge
Frequency once the network is fully commissioned
- Peak hours: 2.5 minutes
- Off-peak hours: 5 minutes
- Brossard: 10 minutes
- Central Station: 6 minutes
- McGill: 7 minutes
- Édouard-Montpetit: 11 minutes
- Bois-Franc: 23 minutes
- YUL-Aéroport-Montréal-Trudeau: 33 minutes*
- Anse-à-l'Orme: 41 minutes*
- Deux-Montagnes: 41 minutes*
*To get to this station, you must check the final destination before boarding the REM at Île-des-Soeurs station.