Île-Bigras station serves Îles-Laval and is located on the same site as the train station with the same name. The station is raised by retaining walls lined with vegetation to promote its harmonious integration into its environment. The two railway bridges linking the island will be refurbished or rebuilt to accommodate the passage of the REM.
The station is located between Du Mistral Road and Des Rocailles Road. The station is accessible from Des Rocailles Road and the new roadway connecting Du Bois Road and Du Tour Road, which runs beneath the REM railway tracks. The park-and-ride lot is bordered by a pedestrian walkway.
- Start of construction: 2021
- Height of the station building: 11.3 m from street level
- Length of each platform: 80 m
Frequency once the network is fully commissioned
- Peak hours: 5 minutes
- Off-peak hours: 15 minutes
- Brossard: 44 minutes
- Central Station: 27 minutes
- McGill: 25 minutes
- Édouard-Montpetit: 22 minutes
- Bois-Franc: 10 minutes
- YUL-Aéroport-Montréal-Trudeau: 29 minutes*
- Anse-à-l'Orme: 37 minutes*
- Deux-Montagnes: 7 minutes*
*To get to this station, you must transfer at Bois-Franc station. We've added a conservative 10minute connection time to our calculations.