The Griffintown–Bernard-Landry station is located in the Griffintown neighbourhood, between Ottawa and William Streets. It is integrated into the South Overpass, the elevated railway structure along Robert-Bourassa Boulevard that provides access to Central Station from the south. This location provides good access to the Griffintown area, its southwestern sector, the Cité du Multimédia, and the west side of Old Montréal.
Griffintown-Bernard-Landry Station is located between Ottawa and William streets on the South Overpass. The entrance to the station is located on the Dalhousie Street side.
- Start of construction: preparatory work in progress, construction to come
- Length of each platform: 80 m
Frequency once the network is fully commissioned
- Peak hours: 2 min. 30 sec.
- Off-peak hours: 5 min.
- Brossard: 14 min.
- Central Station: 2 min.
- McGill: 3 min.
- Édouard-Montpetit: 6 min.
- Bois-Franc: 18 min.
- YUL-Montréal-Trudeau-Airport: 27 min.*
- Anse-à-l'Orme: 35 min.*
- Deux-Montagnes: 35 minutes*
* To reach this station, you must confirm the final destination before boarding the REM at Griffintown–Bernard-Landry station.