Grand-Moulin station is located in the city of Deux-Montagnes, on the site of the exo train station with the same name.
The station is located at the corner of 9th Avenue and Du Lac Boulevard. The station is accessible via Du Lac Boulevard and from the park-and-ride lots. A pedestrian passage has been built under the overpass to allow users coming from the parking lots to get to the station easily.
- Start of construction: 2021
- Height of the station: 6.7 m from the north entrance and 8.8 m from the south entrance
- Length of each platform: 80 m
Frequency once the network is fully commissioned
- Peak hours: 5 minutes
- Off-peak hours: 15 minutes
- Brossard: 49 minutes
- Central Station: 31 minutes
- McGill: 30 minutes
- Édouard-Montpetit: 26 minutes
- Bois-Franc: 15 minutes
- YUL-Aéroport-Montréal-Trudeau: 34 minutes*
- Anse-à-l'Orme: 42 minutes*
- Deux-Montagnes: 2 minutes*
*To get to this station, you must transfer at Bois-Franc station. We've added a conservative 10-minute connection time to our calculations.