Gare Centrale (2023)
Gare Centrale is integrated into the train station bearing the same name. As this is a heritage building dating back to 1943, the REM station has preserved and enhanced the architectural components of the historic train station, platforms and underground levels. It is also connected to the Bonaventure metro station (orange line) and the downtown terminal.
The station is integrated into the Central Station Complex, located at 895 De la Gauchetière Street West. It will be possible to access the station's platforms from the concourse.
- Start of construction: Fall 2019
- Depth of the station: 3.1 m from the concourse level
- Length of each platform: 80 m
- Architectural integration: Unique architectural treatment to preserve and enhance the heritage aspect of Central Station
Frequency once the network is fully commissioned
- Peak hours: 2.5 minutes
- Off-peak hours: 5 minutes
- Brossard: 16 minutes
- McGill: 1 minute
- Édouard-Montpetit: 4 minutes
- Bois-Franc: 16 minutes
- YUL-Aéroport-Montréal-Trudeau: 26 minutes*
- Anse-à-l'Orme: 34 minutes*
- Deux-Montagnes: 34 minutes*
*To get to this station, you must check the final destination before boarding the REM at Central Station.