The Brossard station is the REM's Rive-Sud terminal station, at the intersection of highways 10 and 30. It is a regional station that includes a park-and-ride lot of nearly 3,000 spaces and a large bus terminal with 21 platforms.
The Brossard station is located in the southwest quadrant of the Highway 10 and Highway 30 interchange. The station can be reached via three access points:
- De Rome Boulevard.
- New on-ramp and exit ramps from Highway 10, as well as a westbound overpass that will provide direct access to the station.
- Existing on-ramp and exit ramps from Highway 30 (at De Rome Boulevard.)
- Start of construction: Fall 2018.
- Height of the station: 7.5 m from street level.
- Length of each platform: 80 m.
Frequency once the network is fully commissioned
- Peak hours: 2.5 minutes
- Off-peak hours: 5 minutes
- Central Station: 16 minutes.
- McGill: 18 minutes.
- Édouard-Montpetit: 21 minutes.
- Bois-Franc: 33 minutes.
- YUL–Montréal–Trudeau Airport: 43 minutes.*
- Anse-à-l'Orme: 52 minutes.*
- Deux-Montagnes: 51 minutes.*