The Bois-Franc station will replace the train station with the same name. Strategically located at the centre of the network, this is the last station before the REM breaks off into three branches (Airport, Sainte-Anne-de-Bellevue and Deux-Montagnes).
The station is located within the quadrangle formed by Marcel-Laurin, Keller, Henri-Bourassa and Toupin boulevards.
To the south, the station will be accessible from the newly built Wilfrid-Reid Street, via Marcel-Laurin Boulevard. To the north, the station will be accessible from Keller Street and Marcel-Laurin Boulevard.
- Start of construction: Winter 2019
- Height of the station: 6.4 m from street level
- Length of each platform: 80 m
Frequency once the network is fully commissioned
- Peak hours: 2.5 minutes
- Off-peak hours: 5 minutes
- Brossard: 33 minutes
- Central Station: 16 minutes
- McGill: 15 minutes
- Édouard-Montpetit: 11 minutes
- YUL-Aéroport-Montréal-Trudeau: 9 minutes*
- Anse-à-l'Orme: 18 minutes*
- Deux-Montagnes: 17 minutes*
*To get to this station, you must check the final destination before boarding the REM at Bois-Franc station.